There are two main methods to determine your ring size.
- Use a ring that you own that fits you well, and measure the internal diameter.
- Compare the internal diameter to the ring size guide below and choose the diameter which is closest to your size.
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, like a ring.
- Mark the spot where the two ends meet and measure the distance with a ruler. Compare this distance to the circumferences below and determine your size by the one that matches closest.
|Ring Size (S/M/L)||Small||
|Ring Size (UK)||S||
|Ring Size (US)||9||10||11|
|Ring Size (EU)||
|61 1/2||63 3/8|
|Internal Diameter (mm)||19.1||19.8||20.7|
|Internal Circumference (mm)||59.3||62.3||65.0|
Currently, all our bracelets are in single sizes.
- Sterling silver necklaces/pendants have a 45cm chain with a 5cm extender chain.
- Stainless steel necklaces/pendants have a 60cm chain.
Always check the product description for additional sizing information.
If you have any other questions about sizing, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on our social media platforms.