If you've changed your mind about your order, don't worry; you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it.
What is your return policy?
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We cannot accept refunds or exchanges on earrings for hygiene reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are shipped after the 30-day return period has expired or for items that are not returned to us in their original condition & packaging.
- To start a return, scroll down this page and navigate to our returns center by clicking 'start a return'
Received a faulty product?
We are so sorry that you have received a faulty product, and we'll do all we can to resolve this.
The first step to resolving a faulty product issue is to contact our support team and providing photo evidence by submitting the form here.
Please do not return any faulty products unless advised by a member of our support team, as it may result in a slower resolution time. Also, please only submit one message.
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Unfortunately, we do not currently offer free returns so you will be responsible for the cost of your return. This is true for orders within the UK and Internationally.
- In the case of a faulty item, we will reimburse the cost of your delivery on receipt of proof of postage.
- We are always working to improve the customer experience and we hope we can bring free returns to our customers soon.
How to start a return
Go to our returns portal by clicking 'start a return' below.
Enter your order number and the email or phone number you used when you originally made the order.
Select which item(s) you'd like to return and let us know the reason why.
Submit and wait up to 24 hours for our team to approve the return. Once approved, follow the steps on your emails.
Start a return
Return items that you bought online.Start a return
Faulty item or need further assistance?
Get help from our support team.Get help
To read our full returns and refund policy, click here.